Product Code : 5980
Brand Name : KAY-COAT
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Other Names
- Waterproofing Chemical
- Acid Resistance
- Ph Level
- Surface Finish
- Alkali Resistance
- Application Method
- Room Temperature
- Chemical Name
- Physical Form
- Raw Material
- Roof, Terrace, Basement, Cement Water Tank, Exterior Walls
Waterproof Coat is made from Water based Acrylic ester copolymer.
Exterior or Side walls / compound walls of Residential Homes, Commercial Buildings, Factory buildings, Warehouses, Cold Storages, Godowns.
PRE COATING STEPS:
- Remove dust, or loose materials through wire, brush or sand paper.
- Clean the surface with pressure water and then after wait till it dry for the application.
Prepare mixture with white cement, water and KAY-COAT WATER PROOF (Ideal Mixture is 1 kg KAY-COAT WATERPROOF + 1 KG WATER and slowly mix 3 kg cement white cement, with continue stirring the mixture while adding white cement and also continuous stirring while applying the mixture so that white cement do not settle down) and then apply through brush.
- Over head cement tanks, Underground tanks, Basement, Swimming pool
- Filling cracks & Joints of cement
- Stops water penetration in internal and external walls
- For the new concrete slab (Use 2 % KAY COAT WATER PROOF on the weight of the cement used) a long & trouble free life is achieved.
- Floor coating to improve impact resistance in industrial shades & godowns.
Storage: Store in dry and cool place. In case of no water added, keep pails closed tight for the next usage.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 20kg
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India