Heat Reflective Paint
Product Code : SUMMER COAT
Brand Name : KAY-COAT
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Surface Finish
- Acid Resistance
- Alkali Resistance
- Application Method
- Room Temperature
- Chemical Name
- Titanium dioxide
- Terrace / Exterior Walls
- Physical Form
- Raw Material
- Terrace and Exterior walls of Residential, Commercial, Factories, Warehouse, Godowns, Cold Storages
- Water Dissolve, Acrylic Paints, Paints
- 100 % ACRYLIC
We have been able to build up a long and mutual business relationship with clients by offering Heat Reflective Acrylic Paint.
1 Degree centigrade drop in temperature can provide a 10% power saving, and as such a considerable overall power saving for a property. SUMMER COAT made from UV resistant pure acrylic resin. SUMMER COAT having a unique formula for Heat Reflection. SUMMER COAT is a ready to use for exterior walls/Roof.
- It reflects the infra-red & UV rays.
- The VOC is less than International Standard.
- More solar reflectance thus preventing your building from heating up.
- Reducing green house gas emissions for air-conditioned buildings.
- Help to protect properties and assets which are heat sensitive.
- Assists in inhibiting rust, corrosion and thermal expansion, ensuring durability.
- Anti Bacterial, Anti Fungicide, Anti Algaecide, Anti Mildew, Acid & Alkali (Diluted) Resistance.
- Abrasion, Scrub, Stain & Impact Resistant.
- Non Toxic / Crack Bridging.
- Resistant to peeling, chipping & flaking.
- Reduce CO2 emissions released from power plants.
- Eco friendly & Easy application.
- Thermal insulation / Energy saving
- Abrasion & Impact resistant
- Scrub resistant like finger marks, minerals, grease etc.
- Stain resistant
- Sound damping characteristics
- Non toxic & Environmental Friendly
- Zero running cost
- Easily Maintained
- Longer life expectancy
- No harmful ingredients
- Reduce air conditioning cost
- Terrace and side walls of residential and commercial Buildings, factories.
- Mattel roof and Asbestos roof
- Piping In A/C Systems
- Steam pipes, thermal fluid pipes and boilers
- Exteriors of storage tanks
- Grain silos and cold storages
- Refrigerated trucks and containers
- Before applying on any surface repair all leaks then pressures wash with water and clean the surface. Remove the loose materials and apply SUMMER COAT By brush / roller.
- FOB Port
- Ahmedabad , Gujarat
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 10,000 Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 5KG, 10KG, 20KG PLASTIC BUCKET
- Main Export Market(s)
- Central America, South America, Middle East, Western Europe, Australia, Africa, North America, Asia, Eastern Europe
- Main Domestic Market
- All India