Acrylic Semi Shine Paint
Product Code : 159
Brand Name : KAY-COAT
- Other Names
- Royal Emulsion, Semi Glossy
- Room Temperature
- Alkali Resistance
- Application Method
- Acid Resistance
- Surface Finish
- Interior - Exterior Walls
- Physical Form
- Raw Material
- Interior & Exterior
- Acrylic Paints, Paints
- Unit of Measure
- 285 INR
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 10,000 Kg Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Within Given Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- 4 Ltr, Plastic Bucket
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
We have uniquely positioned ourselves as a dependable firm, engaged in offering our clients Exterior Paint. Our expert manpower uses pure acrylic based latex to process this paint. This paint is suitable for exterior coating on wall of residential buildings. For safe transportation, this paint is packed in moisture free plastic containers. We offer this Exterior Paint at pocket friendly prices.
- Easy to apply
- Environment friendly
- Extended shelf life
KAY-COAT SEMI GLOSSY PAINT is 100% acrylic paint, which provides ultimate durability and exceptional finish on wall.
- Long-lasting and fadeless colors.
- It contains pure acrylic based latex for good binding.
- contains algicide and bactericide reagents to prevent growth of in can bacteria and prevent algie on dried paint.
- Formulated in such a way that it prevents spattering.
- contains hybrid silicon acrylic latex which imparts water repellency.
- Durable, smooth, no peeling, and washable paint film.
- High coverage, quick drying and easy to apply.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, lead free, mercury free and no other toxic substances.
- Completely safe for users.
- 100% acrylic finish for easy cleaning.
- Extremely strong finish that displays a radiant and sleek appearance.
- Easy soap and water clean-up.
· For new wall, the surface must be dry and the structure must achieve desirable hardness (12-15 days). Clean the surface.
· For old wall, must remove grease, oil, fungus, lime and old paint. Then clean by water and wait for the surface to be dry.