Product Code : 115
Brand Name : KAY-COAT
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Acid Resistance
- Surface Finish
- Alkali Resistance
- Application Method
- Other Names
- Primer, Acrylic Primer, Wall Primer, Wood Primer
- Wall Primer
- Physical Form
- Raw Material
- Brush / Spray
- Water Dissolve, Paints, Acrylic Resin
KAY-COAT Acrylic Primer can be use in interior / exterior wall. This Alkaline resistant Primer usually applies before applying decorative paints. This primer is appropriate for interior / exterior surface of all constructions.
- Alkali resist to cement.
- Increase adhesion of the decorative paint with the wall surface.
- Quick drying, easy to apply and increase durability for the decorative paint coating.
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, lead free, mercury free and no other toxic substances.
- Completely safe for users
- Tintable – Can make any desirable colours.
- Can be applied through Brush, Roller
- For new walls, the surface must be dry and the structure must achieve desirable hardness (12-15 days). Clean the surface.
- For old wall, must remove grease, oil, fungus, lime and old paint. Then clean by water and wait for the surface to be dry.
- Step 1: If the primer is condensed, dilute the primer with 10-15% of clean water, depending on environment temperature and humidity. Stir thoroughly again before using.
- Step 2: Apply 01 coat of Alkaline-resistant Primer. Allow 4-6 hours for the primer to be dry before applying next coat.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Others
- Supply Ability
- 10,000 Kg Per Day
- Delivery Time
- Within Given Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India